Performing tours for choir, orchestras, bands and folkdance groups
For more than 40 years we have been organising concert tours in Austria, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia and Northern Italy. Although our main focus is on classical, folk and sacred music, we are always happy to get to know new musical styles at any time. Also only organizing your concerts – without any travel arrangements are possible. Please sent us a mail with your request.
Posters of past concert tours
More than 40 years succesful organizing performing tours
Cantus Salisburgensis 2013Hastings and Prince Edward Regional Chorus (1986)
is the top sport in music with many local and international award
Administrative Office: PH1-249 Bridge Street West, Belleville ON K8P 4V4 Canada
A marvellous tour (as usual) The Quinte Youth Chorale of the Hastings and Prince Edward Regional Chorus returned to its home base in Belleville, Ontario, Canada, tired but in high spirits and a long list of memories. They had just completed an eleven day concert tour (no competition) with concerts in Weimar in the Johannes Kirche, Leipzig in the St.Thomas Kirche (Bach's church), Prague in the beautiful St. Nicolas church, Golling castle, and Salzburg. Besides the concerts there were also good accommodations, food, entertainment, e.g. choristers dancing with their host choir in Weimar and the Farewell Dinner and entertainment in Salzburg and, of course, sightseeing. The tour ended with the choir's participation in the Cantus Salisburgensis Festival in Salzburg which included performances in the Mozarteum and the Missa Solemnis performed during the Festival Mass in the cathedral. The concert tour was organized by Cultours-Europe which has organized most of our previous tours with concerts in various parts of Europe. Without a doubt this has been one of our best concert tours ever, and we have done ten of them during the last twenty years. Rudolf Heijdens Künstlerischer Leiter Hastings and Prince Edward Children's Chorus, Belleville, Kanada
Hoërskool Wonderboom"A LOVELY TIME IN SALZBURG" CANTUS SALISBURGENSIS 2013
Voorerekkerweg 1050, Wonderboom-Suid, Pretoria, 0084
We would like to express our deepest gratitude for the wonderful opportunity for the singing and international bonding you created through this festival. We greatly appreciate the trouble you took in organising an event of this magnitude and want to commend you especially for the lengths you, Christine & Birgitt took in making our stay as comfortable as possible and for sorting out any trouble along the way in a friendly and effective manner. We enjoyed our stay in Salzburg immensely and made many friends. There were so many memorable moments but an undisputed highlight for us was singing the Missa Solemnis in the Dom and experiencing the wonderful music as Mozart had intended it. Learning this music for the festival had also enabled us to give two sold out performances in South Africa - a first performance of this Mass in SA as far as we could gather- giving our home audience a taste of the splendour of Mozart. After ending our two week European tour (we had visited Belgium, France and Germany on a concert-tour prior to Salzburg) on such a special note, dancing and singing together at the farewell dinner, it was hard adjusting back to normal life here at home! We would like to wish you all the best for the rest of the year, especially in all things musical - keep up the good work in bringing together different nations in the only truly universal enterprise: making good music together! Sincerely yours,
180 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON, M5S 2V6 Canada
Tel: 416.968.3481 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: 416-315-2645
February 22, 2016
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
Karin Pfliegler has been my tour operator of choice in Europe for almost 10 years. I have always received 100% cooperation whether organizing tours for choirs or instrumental groups, amateur or professional. All tours have been arranged to suit the budget the requirements of the group. You can be certain that tour escorts, guides and all inclusions will be of the highest quality. All concerts have been properly marketed thus ensuring a good audience. Hospitality Tours is an agency specializing in music related tours all over the world. Our most successful ones have been to Western Europe, from Paris to Prague all arranged by Karin, of course. Rest assured you will have a successful tour with the assistance or Karin and her associates. All the best!
Pride of Baltimore – European Tour 2018Karin, Thank you for taking such good care of the group for us. I thought they would be a great match with you. I will send the letter to them. Below is an email from Brad, their tour manager, and a wonderful one at that - I wish I could clone him for my other groups! He speaks very highly of your work and spoke of a few things we would need to be aware of for future work. Thanks again! First of all, Karin was just a fabulous leader for our group. She consistently thought ahead and worked out details to make the trip better and smooth. A particular issue was that it was immediately clear that the amount of walking planned for our group was a challenge for about 15-20% of our group. Karin recognized this the first day and we quickly modified plans so that at most stops Karin lead a "leisure pace" group and the local guides took the rest of the travelers. This was vital to the overall success of the trip and she was astute and cooperative in making the necessary adjustments. She also arranged for two "group" dinners not on the schedule that were al la carte for each traveler, but they were crucial in keeping the group together and staying on schedule. By the way, the two restaurants she found were wonderful. The hotels were all clean and service was good. Breakfasts were also good. Some folks found the mattresses a bit hard in Saltzburg. The only significant issue in my mind was with the first hotel (Hotel Admiral). There were some complaints about noise till 3-4 in the morning from a bar across the street. At Neuschwanstein Castle, using a combination of the horse carts and the shuttle bus we managed to get our physically challenged and fit travelers up to the castle and back. We learned a couple things to keep in mind for the future. Taking the shuttle bus up you walk downhill almost all the way to the castle entrance. Our challenged individuals all took the horse cart up because it went much closer to the entrance...but it turned out there was a severe steep climb to the entrance. Turns out the return on the horse cart was half price, so more folks took the carts back instead of walking uphill for 15 minutes to the shuttle bus. My recommendation is that if you have a group with elderly folks or infirm it is well worth adding about $8 to the cost of the trip and have the shuttle up and the horse cart back included. The horse cart was only 3 1/2 Euro down the hill and it is a lovely experience for the price. I don't know if the cart prices change in the summer. Definitely warn travelers that to avoid walking up an incline take the shuttle bus up and the horse cart down. Other than the above specific comments it was just a lovely overall trip and there was great positive feedback on buses, Karin, food and particularly the last hotel (Ringhotel Alpenhof).
All the best, Sean
Tel: 732 741 3800 | Fax: 732 741 3040
Garsfontein European Tour 2016The dust has finally started to settle on a very hectic start to 2017. Thus, I now have time to send this long-over-due feedback on our European Tour of December 2016. I include all parties involved with the tour, as it was truly a team effort:
1. Firstly I would like to congratulate and thank Steven and the team at Travel and Sportfor the professional manner in which you managed the complete process. Allow me to single out Lana Versluis for the friendly and professional way in which she handled all our queries, complaints and requests. She is a fantastic ambassador for your company and I will work with no one else in the future (with respect to all the other capable staff of course… Wink-Wink). A special thanks to Wihan as well, for making the client feel as if they are the only client on the company’s books. I think he must be one of your companies most valuable assets. 2. Secondly it is a pleasure for me to thank Karin Pfliegler from PP Performing and Cultural Tours. Karin, the service we received from you, was what our teenagers will call “NEXT LEVEL”. I do not know where to start… The tour was well planned and included some amazing and life changing events and venues. The manner you managed to stay calm under pressure and never accept less than perfect from the hotels, guides, etc. etc. showed me what the true meaning of customer service is. You went above and beyond the call of duty to insure all our needs were met, even when a stolen passport caught us all unaware. You are also a true ambassador for your own country and the whole of Europe. Thank you for making us feel save and welcome during our whole tour. Allow me to also point out that the venues in which performed were exactly that of which I dream of when taking a choir on a European tour! Well done! Let’s maybe start our 2018 in Saltsburg Austria, so that we can experience the home country you are so proud of. Allow me to list some suggestions for the future:
1. Firstly… Never fire any of the above mentioned staff… LOL!
2. The only issue I truly struggled with was the fluctuation of the tour price due to many different, mostly unforeseen, reasons. My suggestion is work out more than one price on a tour, taking all possible influences into consideration and the take those prices to the parents in the form of best and worst case scenario’s. I know it is basically impossible to predict the future, but I think we should take a realistic scenario to our parents and prepare them for the possible changes and the effect they might have. I think this will get us to our serious parents quicker and make planning much easier.
3. All though all our performances were truly memorable, I would replace one performance day with a day for pure free time in different locations. I would take this day two thirds of the way into the tour, just to recharge some batteries.
4. In regards to the one incident regarding the bus that was too small for the luggage, I would suggest not using them in the future as I experienced how rude they were to Karin. I am almost 100% certain that this was the same company we had the same problem with in 2012. These suggestions are in no way criticism, as the whole tour was a magnificent success! Thank you from all our parents and tour members, as this was a dream tour and one that will never erased from our hearts! Kind regards
Kontak: 012 998 6096 Faks: 012 998 6095 email@example.com
Mobile: +354 696-6616
Address: Kvisthagi 3 - 107 Reykjavík